New S300 Owner. Kudos to Marina!

Congratulations on your purchase. Looking forward to the name. Tell us the name and then we'll guess if you have boys/girls and how old they are. See how fun we are?

Early and late in the season, when the water is still pretty cold, its best to get yourself in the water first and gently lower the S300 into the pool down to the bottom. You don't want to shock the device with the chilly water. Then you'll want to stay in with it for a few minutes swimming underwater along side, to ensure it's all working correctly. But only when the water is below 70 degrees. Above that, just drop it in.

:ROFLMAO:

Aside from that, I can't really think of anything. Oh, don't wrap up the cord in tight circles around your arm after you pull it out. It will get all twisted up (honestly). It's best to create big loops or use an alternating method of rolling up the cord which, I'll admit, I haven't thought about enough to understand.

Tracking info says it will be here Friday. Sat down with the family a last night at dinner to come up with a name and to no one with 3 kids surprise, couldnt agree on a name so still TBD.

Does anyone use their robot in an attached spa?

Well Tamatoa made it in the drink for the first time today. I was surprised at how much pebble aggregate got sucked up. I guess there is still plenty to be vacuumed up since the pool was just finished at Christmas and I had only manually vacuumed to date.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just following up regarding using the robot in the spa. It has worked just fine. Start with a quick brush of the bench and let it do it’s thing.

The spa is a 7ft circle. However, our bench is not a full circle but rather a U shape with an opening at the spillover wall. I suspect this gives the robot the space it needs to maneuver around and do a better job in there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.