New Pool Stonescapes Aqua Cool Mini Pebble Question

NoShoesNation

May 15, 2020
Mooresville, NC
sorry if this has been asked before, but my pool interior was applied yesterday and we filled up the pool over the last 24 hours. Everything is looking great!
Question is, I’m told the pebble interior needs brushed 2-3 times a day for the first 14 days. Problem is, my family may need to be out of town over this coming weekend.
Am I going to harm to the new interior if I’m not brushing it over the weekend?

As the plaster cures the excess dust needs to be brushed and let circulate through the system. I never was told to do it 2-3x a day but obviously the more you brush the more you keep circulating to clear up, so not unreasonable. I would suggest if you can brush it good on Friday, skip Saturday and brush again on Sunday evening (assuming you arrive back that day). Is there any possibility to have a neighbor teenage come each of the days you are gone? Just 1x brushing should be good.

Thanks for the reply. We had our pool guy out for startup today and he said essentially what you did, that if we could hit it before leaving and as soon as we return, it should be fine.

I may check on the idea of a neighbor/teenager hitting it for me on Saturday!
Thanks again

How do you like your Aqua cool mini? We are to start Next Sat with draining and demo the following Tuesday. Could you post a picture of two?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.