New Pool - Pearland TX

plumbing stubbed out, gunite scheduled for tomorrow! This job is moving very fast! Wednesday will be five days and we are already shooting the gunite
aqerazy6.jpg
e2uga5a6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Here are some shots of the gunite taken at 7 am. Sorry for the blurry shots my Android is a couple of years old. I will have wifey take some pics with her fancy Apple phone tonight after work.
a6eny9u7.jpg
e4upu6aj.jpg

Could not wait, went home at lunchtime to snap a few pics, my dad was watching over the gunite job. He's widowed and retired so its nice for him to have something we can do together. Gunite crew was really professional and worked diligently.
ady6yza6.jpg
a6e5eny9.jpg
e8etenen.jpg
8aterery.jpg
te4a8e5y.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
sa5enu9a.jpg
Thanks all. The electrician is at house now hooking up electrical. I will snap some pics when I get home.

I added an electric outlet behind the pool so I could add landscape lighting at a later date. I negotiated with electrician (with pb's permission) and we settled on a price of $395 for a 52ft run, was a little bit more than what I wanted to pay but I really think its well worth it. I will snap some pics tonight.

We went with Premier pools close to shadow creek ranch, so far so good we are about a week and a half ahead of schedule. I will keep everyone posted if I run into any problems.

Landscaping outlet located behind pool installed.
5yje8eza.jpg

They started cutting stone for coping they should finish installing today
yga5eseq.jpg
gatenyjy.jpg

Electrical finished installing rest of equipment yesterday. There might be a light at the end of this tunnel!
8e3a7e4e.jpg
6upejy9y.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.