Las Vegas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Just had our in-ground pool built after moving to Las Vegas from Virginia over the summer. Have owned both in-ground and above ground pools, but this is the first I have had one built for our retirement phase of our life. Want to keep the best possible state and condition of my pool and found this resource to help me. Looking forward to learning a lot from here!

I,

When you get a chance, go to Settings then Signature and tell us all about your pool.. This helps us answer questions you might have later..

For reference, you can see my pool's signature below...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thank you for your welcome and startup suggestions. I am trying to update my signature, but it is not being accepted. Please advise on what I need to change to get it accepted. Here is what I'm trying to add:

Joe --

14K gal IG white quartz 15' x 30' geometric rectangular gunite pool w/flush spa, wet deck, bench loveseat; Pentair equipment: 2hp Intelliflo pump and Whisperflo 2hp spa pump w/blower, IntelliChlor SWG, MasterTemp 400BTU pool & spa heater, EasyTouch 4 and IntelliTouch control w/ScreenLogic 2 interface; CCP 420 cartridge filter; A&A inflor cleaning system; autofill leveler; 2 x 3' sheer descents and 2 bubblers; paver deck; AquaChek test strips kit.

Thanks for your assitance.