New Pool Owner - Diving Board Help Please

4shaw

Oct 14, 2020
Calfornia
Hello,

New Forum member and new pool owner. Trying to figure out what my options are to get this diving board up and running.

Looked on the intranet but could not find this model available anymore.

Hardware parts including spring are a little rusty but not in bad shape. The board looks like it needs replacing because it is exposed on the back and looks like there could be some damage.

Are there any replacement boards for this model? Any options?

Appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks
IMG_3718.jpg

I don't have any insight on that board though I highly suspect you will not be able to find a direct replacement board. I do know that SR Smith is probably the largest maker of residential diving boards. Though they likely wouldn't be interested in helping source something for that mount. However, Inyo Pools gets good marks for helpfulness. They do sell boards and may try to assist.

But maybe someone here will also recognize that installation and have further input.

Thanks. Will try contacting Inyo.

There are two holes that are 12" apart in the back and then one more hole where the front spring is 30" forward. Have found some replacement boards that have the 12" spread such as the Frontier iii but no hole up front.

-Can you drill your own holes? Or will this introduce a potential for water damage or other integrity issues.
-The holes that are currently in the board go into and not through the board. The replacement boards I have seen all have holes that go through the entire board.
-Would this be an issue? Thought this might actually be more secure. Less spring, but more secure?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.