New pool, Manor, Texas

Lol, yes that money thing... We are just now starting to fix the mess.

Janny, pretty cool your google earth picture with the pool, I just looked at mine and I know it's about two years old and I think around here it takes at least a couple of years to update. I know how old the picture is because we've lived here two years and my car is in the picture where I used to park when we first moved in, so I suspect we could be updated soon :) and I'll get the picture with the pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warranty people came and replaced one piece of our limestone coping that had a chip and a hairline crack in it . It looks good. They left residue in the pool from the work. Pool boy will be busy today cleaning it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've enjoyed reading this thread. I absolutely love the simplicity of white plaster and the water color. It is my favorite of all the colors. Congratulations on the extension of your living area. I love tge hand rail too! That was a nice touch that you usually dont see in gunnite pools.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wishing summer was here. We've had a warm winter, but still too cold for swimming! Anyone swimming?

When we were gone a couple of my friends came over and did a polar bear plunge in my pool. I am kinda jealous haha that I wasn't the first one in. I can't because of my foot though. They said the water was freezing.

I can barely stand to go outside! Can't imagine jumping in water on top of being out on the cold. I've gotten very "southern" since moving from the Chicago area to Oklahoma in 1990. I'm a total cold weather wimp!

Our water temperature was 52 yesterday!! I am posting a picture of our fire pit. It's wood burning, made of stone, and portable. Best of all it was very inexpensive. [emoji3]
7c7e0fde382ff20db172499ec5ddf076.jpg
43032394f39c3b25058c08992e92bb69.jpg

We have our chairs put away now for winter, but on New Year's Eve we put chairs around it. Kids roasted marshmallows and we watched fireworks displays from around the neighborhood. It's very easy to move and we just used some wood chips which are easy to start.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.