New pool, Manor, Texas

Let me say, I'm a big fan of light finishes. I love how you see only the natural Blue refraction. Fill pics soon I hope!!

Yes, that's how my husband feels about the lighter finish. I think they begin to fill tomorrow after the acid wash. At least that's what the super said.

My substitute superintendent cut some of my leftover 6 inch tiles into 1/4ths. That's what we ended up using in our steps and bench. I just couldn't see paying 600 dollars for 40 glass squares. Yes, I'm cheap. Both he and my other superintendent assured me it would work just fine. I just want the people to be able to see the steps and bench as a safety issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH Janny that is SO pretty! I LOVE the light color with those blue tiles! So classic looking! I can't wait for the final pic after the acid wash.

Kim

Thank you! I'm really getting excited about it! Did I tell you they loved the Gatorade? So glad I did that. It is so hot out there. I bought 20 large bottles and lots of water. But the Gatorade went first. Wish I'd gotten more. Glad Suz mentioned it. It's one of those feel good things. Who was it that bought pizza? I wish I'd thought of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the idea of the 1/4 tiles for the steps and bench!

Now..............rags on the ends of the hose to keep the metal from touching the plaster. The hoses in the deep end on or as close you as you can to the main drain. Do NOT stop filling the pool until it is full as it can cause a line if left in one spot too long.

Have you tested your fill water yet? If not please do so.

Kim

Hummmmmmmmmmmm I don't know but they DO ship as soon as you order so I think it will be within a week. Your PB will want to control the levels for right now so you should be good OR just use PRIME and get it so we can teach you how to use it.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My substitute superintendent cut some of my leftover 6 inch tiles into 1/4ths. That's what we ended up using in our steps and bench.

Ditto here. Worked fine. Some of the edges weren't perfectly smooth where cut but no issue.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.