George Whitzel

Jul 23, 2017
San jose, california
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My pool light stop working and the voltages to it are goid. It is an older Jandy Colors large pool halogen colored pool light with 8 bulbs in it. I think the P/N or model no is CPHV. It is recommended that you replace all eight bulbs and the gasket when opening it for repair. The bulbs run around $60 dollars for a set of two and the replacement gasket is around $40 looking on line. The gasket is a replacement for the original which is obsolete. Does anyone have experience with this light. Can I only replace one or two of the lights or do I really need to replace all 8 which is expensive.

PS: the was one supplier on the web called Wild West Pool supplies which eere selling a set of 8 for $38.84 but since this price is so low compared to alll the other vendors I am very leary of ordering from them.

contactus page matches business address on bbb. googled the location, but the location looks like condos or apartments.

for $40 for 8 vs $60 for two, it might be worth the risk...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.