new pool installed today 3" of rain tonight

Aug 14, 2017
Mount Holly, NC
Hello brand new to TFP but had heard about it from a friend wh has an IG pool. I just had my new AG pool installed today. Installer recommeds filling about 3" above seam and waiting 24h to see if any leaks. I done this and now it has rained 3" and I still raining here the pool was probably dug around 20" deep on wine side and a foot on the other. My yard has a slope. Well of course no backfill yet because I was waiting to fill pool. Now I am concerned with all the rain. Do I need to be concerned with any problem with my sand washing out? The installer knew the weather could be bad but he told me to just throw a little dirt around the bottom with a shovel or even with my foot it would be ok but I think he may not have expected this much rain. Maybe I'm worried about nothing I hope so. just curious what anyone's thoughts are?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.