New pool in south Florida !

Thanks again everyone. No brochure pic of my pool. I will add some pics of the finished pool later today.The plans are this thread. We made a few changes to the plans. made the steps wider and had a rail. Add 17x5 ft splash pad and bubblers for the grandkids. We have been enjoying the pool. It's still warm enough to swim here.

Hey, did they finish filling your pool yet?? We have no visual proof! Pics don't have to be perfect...let's see them!

Hope you are at least enjoying your spa, if not your pool this winter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So bit the bullet the bugs are just to much in the back yard putting in a bug misting system. I had decided not to get one, as my hubby was going to fog(that didn't last long lol). I had check into the cost and the first few companies I call were 3500.00 starting price. Of course I had to drag it out of them lol. So started looking again and found one that was honest. Told me that I could do just the back yard. We don't hang out in the front at all. This company has a money back guarantee in writing. If we don't like it they come take it out and refund all your money. And all this for 2500.00 not 3500.00 starting price with I'm sure more area than I need or want. It won't be installed until May 14th. So hubby will be fogging until than.

But for only 10 or 30 times more, you could just install a tall screen house!

It's very bad they look terrible. And than they itch like crazy. And if screened in the pool they can get through the screen so that won't work either. Seems they have gotten worse over the years. And they love him lol. I won't get one bite and he get eaten alive by them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.