New Pool Build Robertson Pools (McKinney TX.)

So this week and next we will have the electrical, plumbing and gas installed. I am currently #8 in line for the tile crew so hoping tile will go in at the end of next week. I will post more pictures when the MEP is roughed in.

This is the company that built ours and did all my water testing. Up until I found this site and started testing my own water--yesterday. My CYA is so high I need to drain my pool and refill. Hopefully you will be following the BBB plan--wish I had found this site 4 years ago :cry:

Update: Since my build is getting ready to start with the same PB, Steve very generously invited me over this past weekend to see the progress on his pool and walk me through how things have gone so far. It looks quite a bit further along than the last picture he posted in this thread, and it's going to be gorgeous. The stonework and decking is all in, and all the equipment has been installed. It's looking good! I told him we were all waiting anxiously for updates :) and he assured me that he would post some in the near future, just really busy at the moment. I can certainly relate to that!

Anyway, Steve, thanks again for inviting a random stranger from the internet over to your house to see your pool construction, and to give me the benefit of your experience on the process! I really appreciate it!! (And thanks TFP for making it possible!)

Mark

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.