New Pool Build - Marin, CA - Finished

That is so beautiful that it made my hand spasm while scrolling trying to go back and see the beauty and I dropped my phone. Thanks a lot.

Is dropped my phone beautiful even a thing? cuz it is now.

You two need to go to the beginning. This has been a epic build!

Holy retaining wall Batman !!!!! Utterly amazing all over, but the post#142 pic makes me finally understand my 14yo daughter when she ' can't even. '

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Kimkats: yeah those are a ton of small tiles but they did come together with a netting sheet which made the install somewhat easier. We worked with a local designer/tile company and the tiles came from Italy. The team installing the tiles was also amazing.

This was my wife's passion project. She wanted to create something magical for the grotto and I'm pretty blown away with her vision and end product. Can't wait to get some pics when the water is in it. The ceiling/dome is also crazy cool but I'll save that for another pic down the road :)

Quick update. Pool is filled with water and we are now doing all of the work around the pool (tiling, plants, etc..). I think it will be more fun to show the finished end state so I'll save the pics to then. Should be soon :)

Quick update. Pool is filled with water and we are now doing all of the work around the pool (tiling, plants, etc..). I think it will be more fun to show the finished end state so I'll save the pics to then. Should be soon :)
Ouch, you tease.

Reactions: S-Merry and Newdude
Unfortunately, we still have some more work to be done and with the California "shelter in place" work has basically ground to a halt. But once that gets lifted we'll wrap things up and start having fun!

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.