New Pool Build - Little Elm TX

HI! I am just now finding this thread................LOVE your design!

I hope you can find a way to post your pics right inside the posts. Much easier for just slide to see. Try using the img code to see if will show there.

Kim:kim:

Ahhhhhhhhh got ya. Two ways to fix that:

-become a supporting member as seen here: CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
Here is what you get if you become a GOLD supporter:
Free TFP T-shirt, or their choice of ANY item from the TFP Logo Store
$30 off any item at TFTestkits.net
$25 off any $100 purchase at INYOPools.com
​15% discount off all Maytronics replacement parts Or 10% off $50 purchase (Maytronic Cleaners Excluded) at Home | Marina Pool Spa & Patio
Special TFP Gold Supporter Plaque placed under your user-name inside the forum letting others know that you are a Gold Supporter!
Increased attachment space (20mb) - non supporter is 256 kb
Donations are tax deductible

You could also try an outside photo hosting place. Just don't use Photobucket as they are charging now :( ($399 a yr :shock:) We are worried the others are going to follow suite.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
DUDE! You have been busy!!! Love the "fast catch up" we got to do!!!

It is time for your own set of links. It is a lot of info but will all start to sink when you start using it:

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Pool Math

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Also ask you PB what test kit he will provide. Let us know so we can fill in any holes.

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE! You have been busy!!! Love the "fast catch up" we got to do!!!

It is time for your own set of links. It is a lot of info but will all start to sink when you start using it:

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

Pool Math

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Also ask you PB what test kit he will provide. Let us know so we can fill in any holes.

Yep, got these printed out. Going to start reading up on how to use the SWG this weekend and the aqualink.
I have already went out and bought some tests.
I have the TF-100 test kit, K-1766 test.

You will not add salt to the pool for 30 days. This will give the plaster time to cure. Until the 30 days are up you will need to us liquid chlorine. Go ahead and source your best place to get it. For some it is the pool store (11%) and some it is Walmart's "pool shock" (really chlorine at 10%). Some it is bleach :shock: LOL it is the same stuff only lower %. Make sure it is PLAIN bleach with NO pretty smells or splashless or the new chloroxmax stuff.

Had to click on your build...my sister used to live in Little Elm. Looking good! How many beers did you have to promise the neighbor for them to have to stare at your construction project for the next month???

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.