New Pool Build – Kingwood, TX

Wow I just saw my dream backyard.... [emoji7]

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Everything about your backyard is beautiful and inviting! What a gorgeous place to relax and enjoy family and friends, or just some quiet time. Well done!
Congrats on the precious little one! What a wonderful blessing!!

Thanks so much for coming back and sharing your incredible backyard. It is a yard of dreams! What amazing vision, talent, and skill you have. Do you design for others (seriously)? And what are your nightly rates (not seriously)?!

Wow I just saw my dream backyard.... [emoji7]

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Everything about your backyard is beautiful and inviting! What a gorgeous place to relax and enjoy family and friends, or just some quiet time. Well done!
Congrats on the precious little one! What a wonderful blessing!!

It has definitely been nice the past few weeks, unfortunately i am pumping more rain water out of the pool than adding water to it..... Hopefully that will change over the next few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much for coming back and sharing your incredible backyard. It is a yard of dreams! What amazing vision, talent, and skill you have. Do you design for others (seriously)? And what are your nightly rates (not seriously)?!

hahaha, thanks! With this down turn in the oil and gas industry I might need to give that a go.

Thanks , I'm also in back of Kingwood, & I'm planning on going with your builder, since I'll like to do an outdoor kitchen later ( & thus pour the concrete & do the posts/beams ) . How was communication with the pool Builder, its been a while since he got back to me . Also how is his work holding up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Communication was a bit spotty, but which PB isn't that way? I am quite demanding and wanted to make sure all parties were on the same page, so he was probably tired of me. There were times I got frustrated but everything was done in the end.

Work has held up very well. The slab he poured for the patio was so good, it was too hard to hammer drill any pilot holes for anchors. We had to use a Ramset and even it couldn't get the nails in all the way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.