New Pool Build - Katy, TX

A lot is going on since I checked in. The rocks and boulders are coming to life! The close ups are amazing. I can't wait to see the decking. I think that brings everything together.

Ha! I know what you mean. That's why I haven't posted pictures until this morning for the past couple of days' work. I was too busy running back and forth with the crews answering questions and asking questions or just checking on how things were going. Take care! Suz.

7e304a682e048bfb7ff516d35bf4670d.jpg

acdb2bc40ce0636e863d6909c3459046.jpg

The drain.
86bd5f54d3a2964c5620b477cc5a558f.jpg

vitaly

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love the time lapse, I watched it twice! Isn't it amazing to watch how fast a space can transform. Your space is looking really nice. I love the trees in the middle of the decking, very nice look. Can you imagine wheel barrowing all that concrete around, ugh. My biceps ache just thinking about it.

The video is great! The deck and the pool come to life right before your eyes! It's all looking fabulous. The shape and design of the deck is beautiful - great lines. This is going so fast - that's exciting!
Suz.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.