New Pool Build in Apache Junction AZ

They started to dig and had to immediately get out the rock pick but managed to get it all done in 1 day

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

I had the copter out for a bit and was excited to see it taking shape.

IMG_3246.jpg

Lots and lots of rock and a hard section of Caliche

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

The plummer is there now so things are taking shape now..

I’ve got Aqua Blue which isn’t Aqua White but you can check my build thread and see how that turned out. Depth of water has a big affect on color as does the stuff you have nearby reflecting onto it. That color you’re looking for looks like a Tahoe or reverse Tahoe in my opinion.

Reactions: Don_TLR

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a view you’ve got there!

Thanks Poolbella!

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve got Aqua Blue which isn’t Aqua White but you can check my build thread and see how that turned out. Depth of water has a big affect on color as does the stuff you have nearby reflecting onto it. That color you’re looking for looks like a Tahoe or reverse Tahoe in my opinion.

Thanks BigE! I like your color but would like it a bit darker.. I'll have to Tahoe or Reverse Tahoe..

Congratulations, that's going to be a very nice pool! We're in AJ too and just getting started, so I'm taking notes :) We just completed a retaining wall and will need fill and grade before we can start to have someone dig it out. :-(

I sent a PM Jennifer,, so far super happy with the way the walls turned out, those guys are masters.

Livinwell, did you use travis for the walls? He seems to do all the wall work out this way.

We have so many rocks around the yard I've been filling the planters with them around the edges and for drainage. I'm looking forward to filling them with cactus..

NHnP89dLQeKrjILvPdamiQ.jpg
wO56JvyYT3W5EZIR98RazQ.jpg

MO3zLDR%QT2rm4wyV1vkYQ.jpg

BrNhZS47RbqdwS+kPs88Nw.jpg

2UqoMkDZRIWhsaBuuBcvbg.jpg

The walls really turned out great! They are going to make for nice planters. We have a lot of rocks out here by the White tanks as well. I am considering Gabion walls just so I have a use for all the rocks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.