New Pentair Warrior long term maintenance

susa

Oct 31, 2010
Deep South
Received a shipment from Marina Pool Spa & Patio and ran the Pentair Warrior in one of our pools.

For long term maintenance, any recommendations to perhaps rinse clean between in-use/days, monthly or quarterly rubber/plastic parts checklist or even annual spare parts to replace or at least purchase in advance ?

Anything else?

Yes, I know on one end of the bell curve many just leave the robot in pool all time, some diligently follow a weekly schedule and both experience no issues. Am just attempting to have an idea of looking ahead for a year in a maintenance mode view, similar to how we maintain family cars ourselves.

I have asked a similar question before and they seem to hold up well. Just cleck the propeller every once in a while, manual shows how to get to it but I can usually just stick my fingers in there ( power off of coarse ) and make sure nothing has collected.
I soak the filters in a mild simple green and water mixture about every 3 months but mine stays in the pool all the time

UV light (ie. the Sun) destroys all PVC and plastic parts as we've seen in all our pools so unsure if the power cord is just meant to degrade at end of life (ie. 3 to 4 years) like a car battery exposed to heat/low charge. That was one reason I always had to remove tube sections at random intervals, sometimes 6 months, sometimes 10 months at random locations turning brittle and causing leak(s).

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.