New owner build in North Texas

That is beautiful! We're getting Deep Blue Sea plastered tomorrow (but modified to used Indigo Blue base color) so I love looking at your pictures. I was looking and saying what color is that? I love it. Yep. Deep Blue Sea, lol. Too fun and love those Craigslist saves. Good idea!! Haha! I suspect one of my 6 year olds will be one of the first to skinny dip here too. That's so funny! Love that you have a picture to show his girlfriends in 10 years. [emoji23]

We're wanting to do something similar to watch movies in the pool. Can you tell me a little more about your set-up and what screen/projector you were using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Twinkiesmommy!! I can't wait to see how your pool looks! How exciting!!
My husband did a lot of research on the projectors and his number 1 pick was Optoma HD 141x 1080p full HD 3000 lumens 16:9. It was $525 on amazon. It displayed a great picture! The screen was from Carl's Place. We bought it off of amazon, but there is a Carl's Place website. Screen is 160 inches (12'x7') Throw distance for rear projection is about 18feet to fill this screen. It was $209.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

"No honey! I did NOT mean to lock you out!" said as she bats her eyes LOL

I am glad it wall worked out and good for you for learning all you have and using it!

Just think of the poor people who have not found TFP and trying to start their pools up without any real help :(

:kim::cat:

Very cool! So do you have an idea what you saved going owner build on this? Interested to see the cost break-down. Love the projector idea- where is the projector located? Is it permanently mounted?

What are you doing about mosquitoes?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.