new member, what to pay for a looploc?

ekwood221

Sep 15, 2019
jared521
hey everyone, greetings. so the story is i bought a house in aug of 17. the house has a inground pool all is good. but my cover fell apart during last winter. so i am about to order a replacement the old one is a loop loc and they have the number on file., its a 20x40 end center step. how does 2350.00 sound installed.

Welcome to TFP.

Sounds like a reasonable price.

My 20X40 side step looplock was $2700 installed for reference. I had a new patio and didnt want to drill all the holes and the PB deal included closing the pool.

hey everyone, greetings. so the story is i bought a house in aug of 17. the house has a inground pool all is good. but my cover fell apart during last winter. so i am about to order a replacement the old one is a loop loc and they have the number on file., its a 20x40 end center step. how does 2350.00 sound installed.

Call poolcoversdirect.com to get a price. They have good prices on covers. Should be an easy since you have the number and are reordering the same brand. "Installation" should be minimal as the straps should line up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.