New Member, Dadeville, Alabama

LakeLifeDave

Nov 24, 2020
Dadeville, Alabama
Hello, I'm a retired 64 year old living on beautiful Lake Martin in Dadeville, Alabama. We had vinyl liner pools at our two previous homes in Montgomery, AL and had a gunnite(?) pool installed at the lake in Spring 2019. So I have probably 25 years or so of experience dealing with pool issues. While I was finishing college I worked for about 5 years as a technician servicing copiers and other office equipment. After that I worked for about 30 years in the IT field, starting as a COBOL programmer in 1986 and ending up working with DB2 and SQL Server databases.

OHmygosh!! You made me shiver remembering COBOL and BASIC as back in college in '76, I was just 16. I was CLUELESS as to what programming was and what all those cards were supposed to do. Then get traumatized as we had to run them thru the college computer room. God forbid your stack of cards get out of order..... I'm glad I went in to nursing. :laughblue:

Welcome to Trouble Free Pools :wave: Pools are a lot easier than that other stuff, IMO. ;)

Maddie :flower: