New Member & Buster Crabbe Pool

Paul Krez

Sep 20, 2020
Westchester, NY
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have an old (30-40 year old)in-ground Buster Crabbe in-ground pool with steel walls and a vinyl liner. It is heated with a Raypak propane fueled heater and I have a Hayward sand filter and pump with an in-line chlorinator. It's about 16'x 32' and goes from 3 feet deep to 8 feet at its deepest. The is one floor main drain and one skimmer and one return. It has aluminum coping and I have been unable to find the plastic or rubber strips that fill the gaps between the pieces of coping. Any ideas for replacement or substitution?

Welcome to TFP :)

You may need to find a local dealer selling buster Crabbe pools and ask about parts, I see all kinds of people asking about parts and no one knows the answers...

Can you post a picture of the part(s) you're looking for?

There have been a few threads about those parts. I think you'll have better luck finding someone to 3d print some pieces for you if you have a some that are complete enough that you can get detailed pics and measurements from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.