New Member & Buster Crabbe Pool

Paul Krez

New member
Sep 20, 2020
Westchester, NY
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I have an old (30-40 year old)in-ground Buster Crabbe in-ground pool with steel walls and a vinyl liner. It is heated with a Raypak propane fueled heater and I have a Hayward sand filter and pump with an in-line chlorinator. It's about 16'x 32' and goes from 3 feet deep to 8 feet at its deepest. The is one floor main drain and one skimmer and one return. It has aluminum coping and I have been unable to find the plastic or rubber strips that fill the gaps between the pieces of coping. Any ideas for replacement or substitution?


Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Southern OK
Welcome to TFP :)

You may need to find a local dealer selling buster Crabbe pools and ask about parts, I see all kinds of people asking about parts and no one knows the answers...

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
Can you post a picture of the part(s) you're looking for?

There have been a few threads about those parts. I think you'll have better luck finding someone to 3d print some pieces for you if you have a some that are complete enough that you can get detailed pics and measurements from.
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.