New liner - to go with dealer, or go online?

Oct 10, 2016
Omaha, Nebraska
So we're going to need to replace the liner of our doughboy above-ground 41x21 pool, that got damaged over the winter. The local doughboy distributor quoted me 1100-1400. Then there's websites like Dohenys that sell them for 8-900, and yet others like linerworld.com for 300-500, on sale. I think these were all 25oz prices. Does anyone have any experience or comments regarding the quality of liners from a site like linerworld? They claim theirs are backed by 15 year manufacturer warranties and linerworld 'lifetime' warranty. But the price seems too good to be true, frankly, unless doughboy/their rep is simply obscenely overcharging. If it's all 25oz, what other things are there to watch out for in terms of quality?
The one caveat here is that I explained to the local rep that the pool has a 'deep end', whereas I'm assuming the online ones are probably just flat bottomed. Don't know how possible that is to get such a thing from linerworld. But first it'd be good to know if they can even be trusted. If not, are there other online stores that people have had good experiences with?

Ya that's true JP. And I hadn't scrolled down far enough previously, but linerworld does list 72" expandable liners for around 600. So half price of dealer. Which is a bit less drastic of a difference. It'd be nice to know if anyone has had a good experience with a non-dealer liner source. Especially if they self-installed, which I don't necessarily plan on doing, but then I haven't gotten installation prices just yet either.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.