Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-55
We just installed a new liner 2 1/2 weeks ago. The pool had been losing water but with the hot weather we thought it was evaporation. While vacuuming last Saturday I noticed a spot that would not come up. When I got in the pool Sunday, and tried to remove that spot with my foot, I noticed it was Poolcrete showing through a hole in the seam. The liner manufacture asked a few questions and asked for pics and are now making us a new liner. In the meantime, we patched this current liner and it seems to be holding water. We really don’t want to tear this liner out and go through and install again, right now. Our pool dealer said to just store the newer liner in the basement and get as much use out of the current one as we can. My only real concern is, will the salt water that leaked under the liner mess up our Poolcrete? And how long could we store a liner in a climate controlled basement?

Attachments

• B1077CB6-3BF2-48F6-91EB-8153E21CED76.jpeg
    B1077CB6-3BF2-48F6-91EB-8153E21CED76.jpeg
    599.8 KB · Views: 41
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.