New Lagoon in Central MA

We should have some good pictures this afternoon. The PB arrived bright and early and is in the process of assembling the walls. We all had to empty out of the house before we could see much happen. Looking forward to getting home to see the shape come to life.

Sounds good John. We are hoping for the first TFP Pool party on the 4th. I'm told the color logic lights we bought have a great patriotic show. At least that is what my DH said when trying to convince me we should get the color lights instead of the plain white lights.

Well its amazing the difference a couple of days can make. This morning the concrete pool floor was poured. Tomorrow plumbing is on the docket.

Seeing 6 grown men spread out in the deep end of the pool really gave us an appreciation for how big the pool really is. Yippie!!
Unfortunately we did not catch it but had fun seeing the men getting picked out of the pool by the excavator.

Our daugher has claimed her spot. She has informed us where the umbrella needs to be in the deck so she can sit here and read a book

Happy Monday everyone. Over the weekend the electrician came in to bond the pool and the PB started the plumbing. This morning the plumbing should be completed and the liner is expected to be delivered and installed this afternoon. We can't wait to see the liner in the pool with water.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
doobs41378 - I love your liner!!! We did not have that as an option or I think I might have gone with it!

They started filling at 5:30 and thought they would be done by 9:00...left from the 3rd load about 8:00. At 9:30 we thought maybe there were going to finish it in the morning and not 5 minutes later heard the rumble of the truck coming back up the street! At $350 a load I guess it is worth their time!

Wow! This is beautiful! I love the shape of your pool. I know nothing about pool construction, but it looks like they are doing a fantastic job! Your kids are gorgeous. I bet they are so excited. Good luck with the next phase! Can't wait to see what you are doing for the surround.

Yesterday they delivered all the pool equipment along with this pile for backfill. They are planning to backfill and connect all the equipment today. Fingers crossed for swimming this weekend.

dyzu6ahy.jpg

Today the PB plumbed the deck jets, back filled most of the pool and connected the pump and filter. Tomorrow they are going to finish the back fill and attach the SWG. Time to plan the first pool party! :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.