New L Shape pool in Georgia

yjumujeg.jpg
de5y5eta.jpg
4ady9y9y.jpg
myma9ate.jpg
ary4ydy7.jpg
atyge2at.jpg

Concrete deck is complete.
Getting ready to pour pool pavilion concrete. I started on moving dirt around. Will install coping around pool soon and then liner. Pool pavilion is 20x32

I love how big the shallow end is on these L shaped pools! What a deck too! It looks awesome!!! When is the liner going in? Keep us updated!!! :cool:

I just noticed that the deck doesn't go up to the pool. Why is that? I know I'm missing something but can't put my finger on it. :scratch:

When are they going to do the pool bottom and drop the liner?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How very exciting! Love the umbrellas! I just bought 2 for my pool and they are so nice when the pool gets 12 hours of SUN! I need some shade because I burn like a red lobster and hubby... well, he tans in the shade!

Coping is done. I have 6 umbrella sockets around the pool. I also set some 6x6 pt around and in front of pool pavilion and put some fancy rock in it. Gonna use leftover travertine as stepping stones.

Looking good... We were thinking about doing an "L" shaped pool. We decided to do a rectangle for cost savings...

What did you use for your umbrella sockets in the concrete?

Thanks! We used waterway brand holders. They were around 10.00 each. We put in 6 of them around the pool. Put them so we have a umbrella at each steps. Put them so we can have a volleyball net and or basketball backboard.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.