New Intelliflo!!

BMeeley

Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2017
Woodbridge, VA
Got my new Intelliflo installed this weekend and am loving it. The old brass housing Anthony was a trooper, but a relic. Will have to look into whether that old work house has any value or is ready for the scrap heap.

Had a new fence put in and the yard has really opened up. Delaying relocation of the pool equipment. Quotes were really high and few inspired confidence for the prices they were charging. So, replaced the pump for this season. Did a de-grease on the DE filter elements. And started the opening SLAM on Saturday.

So excited for pool season, even though we're running a few weeks behind where I wanted to be.

It's great to be back, TFPeople!! :cool:

pool_algae.jpgpool_pump.jpgpool1.jpg

Also just ordered a set of replacement grids for my FNS Plus 48 from Pool Supply World. $89 with free shipping vs $180 for the same items from Inyo. Anyone have any luck, good or bad, with Pleatco replacement grids?

I'm getting some DE blowing into the pool and when I degreased the grids this spring, noticed a few small broken pieces floating around inside 3 of them. I guess every few years you can expect to replace them. Hoping these are solid for a few years! :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.