New Install Intex want to add skimmer-how?

May 6, 2018
silverstone
Hi I am ordering a 2018 version tomorrow and am just bout to lay out the space. Ive had an oval easyset 32x12 for 12 years but the air ring has finally given up so Im going for a new one. I am really interested in the wall skimmer something I have always thought possible. Did you cut straight though the wall in any particular place and did you reinforce it in any way ? Just using a sharp knife and sealing the faces with pool silicone ? Did you install it before or after the pool is filled (obviously near to the water level or the water will pour out !! I cant seem to find any notes on the thread so hence asking. Many thanks and great post

Hi I am ordering a 2018 version tomorrow and am just bout to lay out the space. Ive had an oval easyset 32x12 for 12 years but the air ring has finally given up so Im going for a new one. I am really interested in the wall skimmer something I have always thought possible. Did you cut straight though the wall in any particular place and did you reinforce it in any way ? Just using a sharp knife and sealing the faces with pool silicone ? Did you install it before or after the pool is filled (obviously near to the water level or the water will pour out !! I cant seem to find any notes on the thread so hence asking. Many thanks and great post
Was this a frame or hard-side pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.