New IG Gunite Geometric Build in South Atlanta

FINALLY, the stone guys finished up today. Many, many, many tons of rock hand chipped, placed like a puzzle and installed. Next up is the paver decking!!

xtk67Mh.jpg

arJY7Lw.jpg

VXclpRe.jpg

R7a4k9S.jpg

icA3M0G.jpg

Reactions: galowbraw
LOVE the stone work!!! Big puzzle for sure!!!

That fire pit area would be my go to spot for any time I was at home! That is going to be NICE!

So is there a drain or any way for water to get out of the fire pit area? If not I see a sub pump and a shop vac in your future!

Kim:kim:

LOVE the stone work!!! Big puzzle for sure!!!

That fire pit area would be my go to spot for any time I was at home! That is going to be NICE!

So is there a drain or any way for water to get out of the fire pit area? If not I see a sub pump and a shop vac in your future!

Kim:kim:

Yes there are two drains in the sitting area and one inside the fire pit itself. These guys are so detailed and meticulous. They didnt want a visible drain so they cut slits in the flagstone for water to drain into the pipes below. Invisible to anybody other than me!!!
XKVozf1.jpg

Reactions: justinS

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beautiful set up you’ve got underway! Can’t wait to see the finished product. That’s gonna be a good workout brushing all those walls! It’ll be worth it.
Love the attention to detail.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.