New Hydropool swim spa flow issue

Kaden G

Apr 13, 2020
Minnesota
Hello, not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question, but I’ll try. I recently installed a new hydropool swimming spa, with 2 lounge/jet chairs. And a swimming spa at the other end. There are 3 pumps. Pump one is for the fountains, and the chairs. Pump 2 is for the left hand swim jet, and pump 3 is the right hand swim jet. Now when I turn on pumps 2 and 3 to start swimming, over the course of a few minutes the water starts to push me to one side. We had the tech out to take a look at it and he is telling us that it’s a programming issue, but I don’t agree. The ground is a 1/4 inch off level leaning to the right, I believe this is why the water isn’t flowing straight. But the tech and my family all tell me that a 1/4 inch isn’t going to make a difference in the water flow, well I for one think it does. Let me know what you guys think about this, thanks.

Welcome to TFP.

What model swimspa do you have?

Have you called Hydropool Customer Service about it?

Post some pics of your spa and setup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.