New from Idaho

Thormus

Bronze Supporter
Jul 8, 2019
Meridian/ID
Been lurking for a bit. I live in Idaho and have had a pool (too big) for about 2 years until I just found this forum. I thought I had everything under control but I've been making many mistakes:
-Using Trichlor exclusively.
-Paying people to open / close my pool, I think they've been using algeacides.
-Using a colorq pro 7 for measurements. I just bought the TF100 and i'm waiting for it in the mail. Im nervous to see what my CH is at because I just added a ton thinking I needed to.

I'm excited to learn more and I appreciate all the help I've already received on this forum.

WOW! Welcome to the forum:wave:

I think there may be only 3 pools in Idaho and we have one of them on the forum!! Just kidding. of course. I LOVE that state.

We'll render all the help we can to keep your pool crystal clear.

That's one big honkin' pool!! Amazing. What are the depths? Did you install it? Can we see some pics?

(In case you haven't yet noticed....we're like addicts looking for our next pic-fix around here... love 'em!)

Maddie :flower:

Here’s a pic I have of it last season. It’s not the whole thing. I’ll have to take one. There are a few pools here but not many! Seriously though I wish it was smaller. 3’ in the shallow and 8’ in the deep.

Attachments

• B35B708C-A252-41AB-BDFA-CFF89FA6FFD2.jpeg
    B35B708C-A252-41AB-BDFA-CFF89FA6FFD2.jpeg
    601.3 KB · Views: 12