New forum features now available

There never was a mark forums/topics read link on the active topics page. There used to be a mark forums read link on the top left corner of the board index. That link is now on the bottom right of the board index.

frustratedpoolmom said:
Actually I'm sort of "whatever" on the issue - I frequent other forums that have a direct path back to the post and it's what a nano-second of difference? Frankly, I don't really see it as that big of a deal. :wink:

I guess maybe others do not browse like I do, but with the direct back to the post, when I go back to my list of post I am looking at, I do not have to go through like 3 pages to get back. The direct redirect allows me to hit the back button and go right back to the active topic list.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
frustratedpoolmom said:
Oh, for that I have a shortcut/favorite to the "view new posts" link...so I just click on that instead.

Yea but whe you do that you lose your place on what you want to go back and look. On second thought there does not really seem to be a reason to keep on discussing as I am out numbered and it is something that does not seem like a good idea.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.