Placerville, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I just registered but have used the site quite a bit over the past ten years that I have had my pool. The site has helped me tremendously, especially the emphasis on the KISS approach to pool management. I finally registered because I just saw my pool Calcium is at 1,200 ppm. I'll inquire in the appropriate forum. In any case, thanks for the great site!

Welcome to the forum!
have used the site quite a bit over the past ten years that I have had my pool. The site has helped me tremendously,
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Sheesh dwendell. If you've been reading then you saw how friendly we are. We certainly don't bite and there was no reason to sit on the sidelines.

But. Manners. So belated Welcome to TFP. :)

Welcome to the forum!

We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!
I will. Partly as penance for my ..., whatever you want to call it.

• Love
Reactions: mknauss and Newdude