New Decking

Of course you have to move them again :roll: we both know once you get them all level and set they will be off by this // much gurrr
Isn't that how life goes? I mean mine does. Lol

I'm done with the steps. Figures I go to put baulisters on the gate and I ran out. Just like I ran out of deck boards to finish the steps. I'm not going to worry about it today. I'm done for now. Back to work tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20190607_171235.jpg
    20190607_171235.jpg
    555.9 KB · Views: 38
It's looking better by the day.

Nothing like the endless trips to Home Depot where you say to yourself this is going to be the last one I have everything I could possibly need.

You gotta get that young'n out there with you and the power tools.

Reactions: sammckin and Casey
It's looking better by the day.

Nothing like the endless trips to Home Depot where you say to yourself this is going to be the last one I have everything I could possibly need.

You gotta get that young'n out there with you and the power tools.
She was holding baulisters for me. She's always by my side when I have her. I get visitation every week. Grandparents have rights.

Reactions: CJadamec
Yikes. I saw that in an ealier pic and was concerned that might be your place.
Those people bought that house for $2500.00. They have restored it. An old lady had it. They pulled over 100 dead cats out of that house. There were over 300 cat boxes full of feces. When the wind would blow, it'd blow up past our place. It smelled horrible! I've been invited in twice. The first time was horrible and just recently, theyve done so much. They have done an amazing job minus the burn pit. Lol

I've done a lot of rehab work in old and neglected homes. I can't even imagine trying to recover a house that was left in that condition.

At that point it might have been easier to let all the dead cats and dirty litter go up in flames and start over again.....

I've done a lot of rehab work in old and neglected homes. I can't even imagine trying to recover a house that was left in that condition.

At that point it might have been easier to let all the dead cats and dirty litter go up in flames and start over again.....
She was also a hoarder. There wasn't even a walk way. They bought it sight unseen and when they opened the door for the first time, they had to go in with shovels. It was stacked 4ft high.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Those people bought that house for $2500.00. They have restored it. An old lady had it. They pulled over 100 dead cats out of that house. There were over 300 cat boxes full of feces. When the wind would blow, it'd blow up past our place. It smelled horrible! I've been invited in twice. The first time was horrible and just recently, theyve done so much. They have done an amazing job minus the burn pit. Lol
OMG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.