New construction in Northern CA

Today around 9am the PB arrived to start up everything....he explained about the equipment and put some tablets in the feeder add some acid into the pool and said OK have a nice day....and i was... hmmm conditioner? what about adjusting some other parameters? do i need to brush the pool? etc...

Anyhow, they are useless, it is up to me now.

The pool water is 73 deg! and outside is around 80 {now} should be 85 after 3pm, the solar will not be hooked up before Wednesday and as you can understand we really need it up and running to use the pool.
I guess my kids don't care much :) and the color of the water already changed after 2 days - we really love it!
IMG_5782.jpg

Thank you all for your support during this amazing journey, we still have things to do but the majority of the work is behind us.

Have a great weekend y'all

LOVE the color is turning into! I have a present for you! Here are some links. Run this one by your PB to make sure he is happy with it as he holds the warranty card:

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

This next set are the ones I share with all new pool owners-brand new pool or new to them pool. It has most of the basics for keeping your pool looking like a jewel the TFP way!

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:
Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

How are you doing with the test with your Taylor kit? Is it making sense?

Kim:cat:

Here is what i tested (taylor 2006)

pH 7.2
FC 0.5
CC 0 (not sure it is correct)
CH 110
TA 100
CYA just added today will test later this week

What do you suggest my next step should be? i will raise the Fc to 3, and leave the rest for now, the PB say i need to maintain 0.5 to 1 for FC because of the UV but honestly that doesn't make sense to me.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.