New build Long Island NY

:party::party:
How heavy are the blue stone slabs? i really like the naturalness of the moss rock and I agree with the others - the water is so clear. - Karen
Thank you Karen the slabs are are the 800lb to 500lb range

That is so pretty! Got to love a skid for that kind of work!

Will you allow people to climb it and jump off?

Kim
Heavy equipment ftw!!! And of course we will be jumping off of it :party:

Ok waterfall is done!!!!

Putting some finishing touches on it

Rebar and bonding wire

Backside of rocks before backfill

Just about done

All done 12tons of moss rock

I think it came out great on to the next project!!!

Bigg you are going to have to rent yourself and the skid to help others! THAT is some awesome work!

Now you should know we need to see the back so we can see how we are going to get to the top to jump off! LOL

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Bigg you are going to have to rent yourself and the skid to help others! THAT is some awesome work!

Now you should know we need to see the back so we can see how we are going to get to the top to jump off! LOL

Kim
Thanks the work was done by the pool builders mason although I was hands on with rock placement and overall vision of project. My mason skill are with flat work patios etc. I will post pics of the side tomorrow

Love me some pentair!!
Me too great product

Ha! You can't even see the pool from back there. I imagine someone taking too much of a running start and then clear jumping over the pool and landing on the deck on the other side LMFAO
Let's hope not but if it does the cameras on the house will pick it up lol!!!

Will you put in steps to the top? What are you going to cover the dirt with?
I'm going to put some steps up to the top and will be doing plants and trees then covering dirt with mulch

Zcat I can see that same thing! I hope he has the video running when it happens! AFV here we come!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.