New build in Vegas

Kim I can't take credit for the patio demo. I had nothing to do with that. I honestly don't know how they are going to fill what they had to chip out. I do have to have some concrete poured for patio cover and slide footings so I'm thinking they may fill it in then. I did ask for the conduit before I borrowed it.

Bigcarbs,

i just looked at your build thread. Your pool looks beautiful. Makes me happy as I have been second guessing everything about this. Not to mention I'm on about the 500th change

Haha I was doing the same. Looks much better now that the landscaping has matured a little as well. Only thing I wish I did then was demo old patio and replace to match but I can still do that now for not too much. Just don't want the dog to ruin the cool deck. Solar was also well worth it

Kim, seems to be doing a very good job on the corners from what I have seen. Excited to get home today and see how it's going.

SPL, it's very frustrating to see equipment just sitting on the side of the house. We wanted to add a little contrast to the travertine. The coping is noche and the rest will be ivory. As with most of this I'm just hoping it turns out ok.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Can't imagine you'll get many dissents given how many have purchased it or one just like it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.