New build in South Texas

I like those boulders!

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 9,600 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casey, the dogs show no interest in going in. I don't think they understand what this body of water is. When they see me in the pool and see only my head, they start barking at the (Sea Monster). :idea:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It’s recommended for safety that if you have dogs that you take them into the pool and show them the way out in case they accidently
fall in. I have always done this, but it can be traumatic for the dogs if they absolutely don’t want to go in.

It’s recommended for safety that if you have dogs that you take them into the pool and show them the way out in case they accidently
fall in. I have always done this, but it can be traumatic for the dogs if they absolutely don’t want to go in.

what about a pug that just floats around on a floatie enjoying the cool water in the hot summer sun lol......i swear he's my wifes dog :p........... beautiful build by the way

So.... Since the crane was here anyways...... my wife and I had talked about moving the lions. She always thought that we needed something on the pillars at the end of the infinity edge. We found out the lions weigh over 900lbs. apiece. The pool builder had said "I'll get a bunch of guys and we'll get it up there". I told him "no way, someone would get killed". That's when I thought they weighed 500lbs. If you remember this is where they were...

This is where they are now.

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.