New Build in Richmond, TX

Jul 24, 2016
Richmond, TX
We signed the contract on our first ever pool and we are stoked. We are waiting on the approval from the neighborhood association now. Here are the specs and renderings:

Type: In-Ground Gunite
Interior: X-Treme Micro Fusion
Wall Material & Coping: Travertine

Perimeter: 115’
Surface Area: 544
Size: 36’ Long x 21’6” Wide (at widest point)
Pool & Spa Pump: Hayward 2-HP Variable
Filtration System: 525 Sq Ft Cartridge
Heater: 500K BTU, 1 HP
In-Line Chlorinator: Yes
Auto Fill Line: Yes
Skimmers: 2
Returns: 5
In-Floor Circulation: Yes
Overflow: Yes
Fountain Spillways: 3 x 18”
Fountain Spillway Pump: 1 HP
Pools Lights: 2 – Color Logic LED’s
Spa Lights: 1 – Color Logic LED
Pool Cleaner: Hayward TriVac 500 (2yr Warranty)
Decking: 1035 sq ft (522’ new + 513 existing) – Spray Deck
Warranty on Equipment: 3 Years
Warranty on Pool Structure: Lifetime
Warranty on Tile/Coping: 1 Year

McDonald Contract_007.jpg
McDonald Contract_008.jpg
McDonald Contract_009.jpg

Wonderful looking project! Welcome to TFP. :wave: Just FYI .... remember the in-line chlorination is probably a tower to hold tabs/pucks. Not recommended for long-term use or chlorination because tabs/pucks increase your stabilizer (CYA) level. As such, you'll either be adding regular bleach (chlorine) to the pool each day like many of us do. If you're concerned about that, you might ask about a salt water generator (SWG) or consider a liquid dispensing system to automate and make chlorinating easier on you. Automated or not, not a big deal, but I wanted to point that out while you're still in the planning stages. Nice to have you with us.

I am pretty sure you have the same PB we just finished with, judging by the Xtreme Micro fusion interior finish . Did Shawn or Quinn do your design? We were highly satisfied using them. Communication was excellent. Im very pleased with the Xtreme micro fusion as well. It is very smooth for an aggregate finish.

I am pretty sure you have the same PB we just finished with, judging by the Xtreme Micro fusion interior finish . Did Shawn or Quinn do your design? We were highly satisfied using them. Communication was excellent. Im very pleased with the Xtreme micro fusion as well. It is very smooth for an aggregate finish.

It was Quinn.
Small world...I'm in Bella Terra. Hows your pool look? What color did you choose on the Micro Fusion? Any pics?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.