New build in North Atlanta

14f66daac1bfb715c73ef75cc055d44d.jpg
5736a55552262bdb380d73bc0603a948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the makeout room, er, grotto/spa! The teenagers will LOVE you guys! Trust but verify. They don't call it Hot 'Lanta for nothin'.

I'm mostly just jealous of the project.

What's the reason your going with pebble sheen vs pebble tec?? Anyone have thoughts on the shimmering sea "add in"? I want some additional "sparkle" when the light hits the liner, but not sure on whether to go with a blend ie. 80% pebble tec 20% bead create vs regular tec or sheen with additive of shimmering sea??? Any thoughts are appreciated.

We are only considering pebble sheen because it is smoother. The tec is rougher and has bothered our children's feet in friends' pools. Maybe they're just sensitive….who knows ; ) I also personally like the feel of the sheen, especially on the benches. Some of the colors already have the shimmer (Turtle Bay is one we're considering), but we plan to add it if we choose a color that doesn't have it already (our other color we're looking at is Bordeaux). The shimmer adds sparkle and in my opinion makes the color look more interesting. What colors are you considering?

We were thinking blue lagoon with black pebbles removed. I have seen one other pool (pics only) that looks very refreshing and kind of what we had in mind. Now you have me thinking sheen, as my little ones have sensitive feet as well. I haven't had chance to actually feel the two surfaces which we were planning on doing soon.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is gonna be one of the sweetest pools here at TFP.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.