New build in North Atlanta

7f3f3c1bfad769a300179afdfb81d47e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This is a beautiful build Miles. Really nice. Hope you get any issues resolved to your utmost satisfaction. Seeing many and having done my first last year, getting everything just right seems as elusive as a Unicorn. You'll love it when its finally over, and that looks pretty close!

I just saw this thread...

Ah, that clay brings back memories. We lived north of ATL for about 5 years, basically backing up to the Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park.

From the time it took for the build and the number of deleted posts I'm going to guess you and the builder had some issues. I hope they were all settled to your satisfaction and in a few months you will be swimming with the kids having a great time.

All I can say is beautiful!!

Had to laugh on the Leyland comment. I'm currently cutting down a nice looking row of them - more forward thinking than anything. They are getting too big after 15 years - though not really too big just yet. But in 30 more years, they will be way too big. Ours grew 3' per year. 33' tall after 15 years and 3' tall when planted. They are also 25' wide (about 12' up) - always round up the published growth dimensions which are usually 5-10 year numbers. Up here our issue is mostly bagworms, not the canker, though ours fared quite well.

Project looks great!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.