New build, Houston (Cypress), Tx

bobby1017 said:
I loved that part, after a long wait it was so nice to see the result. Ours was filling over night so it was almost like Christmas the next morning, and I was the kid waiting.
My wife and I have been saying its been like the night before Christmas for about 3 weeks!!
I have a feeling I may to have to set my alarm through the night to check on it. It's filling at a reasonable rate with two hoses in it so we'll see tonight how it is looking.

spj318ti said:
Cbink & Ken, I bet your eagerness to see the fill is right now >>> than the ppl waiting on release of iOS 7.
:mrgreen:
iO7?! :blah: :blah: :blah:
:mrgreen:

I love gadgets (I love apple products especially) but you're absolutely right, the only thing I'm interested in right now is the pool filling up!
I must have been outside 15 or so times today to check progress... :oops:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for all of the compliments from y'all. We feel very fortunate to be building this and are looking forward to the family time in it!

As for who will go down the slide first... That'll be me (I have to check its safe for everyone)
Actually, quite seriously I need to see if my son can go down it on his own (we'd have one of us at the top with him and one in the water waiting for him) but I need to make sure it won't throw him back so he'll bang his head as its pretty solid as its gunite and would hurt.

These are from about an hour ago.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.