New build has finally begun!

Looks great, almost there.... If you are putting grass up to the deck you just need to be extremely careful with any fertilizer. Poolwater+fertilizer= bad,bad,bad........

Looks great, almost there.... If you are putting grass up to the deck you just need to be extremely careful with any fertilizer. Poolwater+fertilizer= bad,bad,bad........
There will be space between the concrete edges and the fence. In that area a decorative stone will be put down. The stone will also go past the fence so there will be no need the weed whack around the fence. I want a maintenance free area as possible. Lol. Thanks

There will be space between the concrete edges and the fence. In that area a decorative stone will be put down. The stone will also go past the fence so there will be no need the weed whack around the fence. I want a maintenance free area as possible. Lol. Thanks

Good choice with the decorative stone. The decorative stone I wanted (2-3" black Mexican beach pebbles) are ridiculously expensive so I had to really shop around to find a good price. The best I could find was $35.00 for a 75 lb bag.

IMG_20190804_184525.jpg

Reactions: Kellyp
Beautiful property, I love the landscaping and paver deck!

Thank you... :) There are more pics here

Which is a great place to go to get some ideas and post your paradise when you finish.

The wife and I love they way it came together, The family spends a lot time out there now... What you see for gardens are our "compromise". I wanted more maintenance free lawn areas and she wanted more gardens.... However she does the lions share of our maintenance (to include mowing the 2.5 acres of lawn) so my voting shares were greatly diminished..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.