New Build - DIY IGP in Minnesota

Good job glad that worked out for you. As I said sometimes patience and a pump do wonders. The concrete hopper bottom is the trick, once that's in you got a place to work from and the rest goes easy. Your on the way to water soon

A little update... Happy to report things are still going well! Despite the groundwater and sand (and work!) getting in the way of good progress, finally got the liner in about a week and half ago and the pool is up and running with the pump and filter. Still working on the heater with our electrician and other odds and ends to get ready for the patio in a little over a week. Thanks again for your help @jimmythegreek!

@kimkats Forgot to mention we took your advice on the pad placement. Used the mini excavator to reshape our existing retaining walls to make room for things. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Got a pic of the pool and pad below...

Attachments

• 61835369810__AC518EDD-F948-46C9-8906-3BDBEF448D3F.JPG
    61835369810__AC518EDD-F948-46C9-8906-3BDBEF448D3F.JPG
    839.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1724.jpg
    IMG_1724.jpg
    847.3 KB · Views: 44
Looking real good. Nice job. Make sure you compact the snot out of the sub base amd then the base material. A little watering ahead of time helps to really pack it down. I have a 500lb reversible plate I have a guy doing circles all day on base day

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.