New build DFW TX

Post #25 above shows pool was plastered on 12/13

ecoFINISH aquaBRIGHT longterm review - Page 2

This was a new pool were you can see that it was plastered a couple days before the AquaBright was installed. The homeowners had a couple pools in the past with multiple plaster issues and were adamant on using an alternative. For this pool, the final expense was about the same as a pebble finish with the tile mosaics installed so cost wasn't as big of an issue in this case.

Joanniern,
no worries or issues about hijacking the thread. That's what makes this site work so well. Hope your questions and answers help you and others that find the thread.
As Brian said plaster that glue adheres to and then
aquabright adheres to glue.
i have pool school, if I learn anything new, I'll post it.

Thought I would update the thread after I put sod in, landscaping and equipment enclosure.
Plus turned the heat pump on last thursday and we swam Saturday and Sunday! The Water was fantastic.

20170320_164118_zpsijreoai1.jpg

20170320_164045_zpscbhoqxyz.jpg

20170320_164031_zpsknk2viia.jpg

Oh how pretty that all is! I would love to see more of what I think is the equipment enclosure. The wooden curved structure by the house. That looks so neat!

That water color is very pretty! Happy to hear you have been able to enjoy your pool already! SWEET!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hired it out. The same crew that did my patio cover.
It turned out bigger than I had anticipated but that has really worked out.
That wall faces the West so I mainly wanted to get the equipment out of the sun but now it's really a handy place to put noodles, floats, pool pole and the cleaner when I disconnect it.
So I really like it.

One lesson learned, when I turn on the Heat Pump, you could hang meat in that enclosure with the doors shut! Even with gaps in the pickets and the gap above the ground.
So I usually open the doors for those times. Thinking of cutting a hole in the roof right above the Heat Pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.