New Build - Central Florida

Update...
Well the 14x28 mud hole was finally rebarred last week.
ayNvsuj.jpg%5B

After voicing my concerns with my builder over Hurricane Irma, I officially have a cement pond!
hu4M9og.jpg%5B

That is GREAT news! That looks so nice. Like a real pool!

Now here is your own set of links:

Print these out:
Pool School - Basic Pool Care Schedule

Pool School - Recommended Levels

Bookmark these:

Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals

http://www.troublefreepool.com/calc.html

Pool School - ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Make sure to ask any and all questions you might have no matter how small! We have all been where you are at one point.

Now is also the time I ask what test kit your PB is providing. Let us know so we can fill in any blanks.

This will give you time to start reading and learning BUT it will take using them for it all to sink in!

Kim:kim:

Your not kidding it's great news. The shell is bullet proof at that point. Good luck with the storm to you and all others.

Now go out and make sure everything is picked up.........any loose boards, plastic, materials, etc. Don't want to take any chances of something being picked up by the wind and thrown at your house. I would even pull on the forms and such to make sure they are very secure!

I am so envious you have a pentair Intelliflo pump and a pentair intellichlor swg [emoji3]

BTW I also noticed that your PB put in the pentair never lube valves:eek:. Great choice I hate those red and blue T handle valves...:(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice! I like that cover you have over the pool!

Please do post photos after H2O goes in! As you know, I am also considering using Stonescapes Tropics Blue Mini Pebble, and I am about 1 week behind you in my project. :)

MAJOR work done! WOW! Is it filled yet? Don't forget the plaster color will not be the true color until the water balances and the plaster starts to cure. It is normal to see some green in the a newly filled pool so don't worry!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.