1d62ac4efc937a719ed58ded16fb2a99.jpg

Dirt?

:)

More progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The front yard was graded Thursday and I took out the trencher Friday morning. Got most of the front yard pipes down, drains in and lighting wired up. Concrete crew comes back Monday to form it up and get mud moving this week!

I have a time of work to do with more PVC today in prep for them.

Landscaping is going to take longer than I had hoped ;). High expectations, then reality strikes as one guy can only do much much a day.

Progress!

faf9487c25d38cacfff7a313b56ba252.jpg

e1fcdc1d07eb24951b66942e36ae32ff.jpg

848d55ff6394ad7bf44bcbb986776b25.jpg

Thank goodness for machines! Just think if you were doing that by hand :shock: OUCH!

You are doing great work! Do what you can, when you can and it will all get done in the end!

Kim:kim:

Amen to that ;)

Bought myself a toy this weekend. Mikita SDS Max hammer drill with a 17" spade clay bit. Watched the concrete team basically dig trenches with it. It's, well, amazing.

Used the trencher for the big work and I'll handle all the rest with this and a shovel. That spade bit rips through the dirt! Easy trench cleaning after that.

Concrete crew is in today forming up the rest of the yards. Hopefully some mud starts flowing tomorrow!

Oh yeah! We also go all the main drainage lines in this weekend. Tested it all and it's working like a champ. Big drywall in the backyard for primary flow and then overflow to the front. It worked like a dream. Tons of water holding capacity in the soils out here.

Only about 30' of 3" left to hook up a few down spots. I greatly dislike 3" pipe. 3/4 is much nicer to work with :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.