NEW Blue Surf Pebble Sheen color

In truth Suz is Gargamel in disguise. She's going to build a Smurf Blue pool to lure her little blue friends in and then capture them! What she'll do next I'm not sure...but if they're lucky she'll serve them smurfberries and blue Gatorade!

Not to over do this fun little analogy, but I actually do have blue Gatorade in the fridge along with a variety of other colors! I'm keeping the fridge well stocked with cold drinks for the work crews. Someone on another thread mentioned baking cookies, also, for the crews. Unless I can talk my son into baking cookies, it ain't gonna happen in this house.

But yes!!! I do in fact have blue Gatorade. Now all I need are smurfberries! You guys are way too quick for me!!! Suz.

Who started all this Smurfiness? They should be banned. Oh wait, let's not get hasty.
But seriously, I hope you can see the color in person sooner rather than later so you don't feel blue too long.
BTW, I have a feeling Smurfette would have really liked the TFP way. She would have been very sad if all those blond locks turned green from a Frog mineral system. Ok, I'm done.

Ok, I'm laughing so loud, my son came down to see what's going on! Who knew Smurf's could be so much fun?!

How in the world did you do that? Wait, never mind! I don't want all these wise-acres around here getting any more ideas..... Obviously, none of you need much encouragement! OMG.... I'm still laughing! Suz.

- - - Updated - - -

I keep looking over my shoulder thinking we're all going to get in trouble and sent to the 'Lion's Den', I mean the principal's office.......

Shhhhhhh.... who said that? I didn't say that!

It was me who used to bake stuff for my pool builders! I made lemon drizzle cake, brownies, cookies, flapjacks, all sorts really. And because it was cold I varied my hot drinks between teas & coffees and as a treat I would do them hot chocolates with mini marshmallows on top. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It was me who used to bake stuff for my pool builders! I made lemon drizzle cake, brownies, cookies, flapjacks, all sorts really. And because it was cold I varied my hot drinks between teas & coffees and as a treat I would do them hot chocolates with mini marshmallows on top. :)

:bowdown: Sandissimos! I am in awe! You are brave enough to join this madness!

Too funny! "All sorts really". Love that!

No wonder my pool build isn't going perfectly. I must have the same crews you had! That's why they take so many breaks - they're dreaming of your flapjacks!

Take care! Suz.:smurf:

P. S. We have a lemon tree - may we have your recipe for lemon drizzle cake?

Lime & lemon drizzle cake ~ Ingredients:

175g butter + extra for greasing
175g caster sugar
3 large free-range eggs
2 tablespoons milk
225g self-raising flour
finely grated zest of 1 lemon
Finely grated zest of 1 lime

For the drizzle syrup:

4 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons lime juice
100g caster sugar

* pre-heat oven to 180°C/ gas mark4
Grease loaf tin & line with baking paper
Cream the butter & sugar together until light & creamy
* Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well between each addition and adding 1 tablespoon flour with the last one
* fold in the milk & the rest of the flour, then add the lemon & lime zest. Spoon into the prepared cake tin & cook in the oven for about 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean
* as soon as the cake goes into the oven! mix the lemon & lime juice with the sugar for the drizzle syrup. Leave I a warm place (next to the cooker is ideal), stirring every so often, to dissolve the sugar
* when the cake is cooked, immediately prick it in several places with a skewer and spoon over the drizzle. Leave to cool in the tin.

Enjoy!

Sandissimos: Thank you so much for the recipe! It sounds wonderful!!! We have tiny little lemons on our tree - now if they will just survive being moved to a new location after the pool is finished. Take care! Suz. :salut:

- - - Updated - - -

Kim: LMAO!!! :laughblue: That's hilarious! Thanks for thinking of me and my soon to be Smurffy Blue Pool! :smurf: Take care! Suz :salut:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.