New AZ owner build! :)

I'm a little late to the party but I'm sticking around to the end! It's gorgeous so far! Love the waterfalls and your sunken kitchen with bar stools is something I always wanted! Alas, I neither have the yard or the budget for it. Love love love the tile you were holding and much prefer the white/silver granite to the red! I can't wait to see the finished project!

Thanks. Will be updating soon. It should start going faster now that my retaining wall footings have passed inspection. Here are som new pics. Silver travertine is here for my patios, deck, and coping. Also, have decided to integrate glowing dark tiles to my build. :)

Photo%20Oct%2017%201%2053%2020%20PM_zpsit07mgpd.jpg

Photo%20Oct%2016%208%2028%2058%20AM_zpssrhxin1g.jpg

Photo%20Oct%2016%208%2028%2009%20AM_zpsnyepetbp.jpg

Photo%20Oct%2017%201%2054%2026%20PM_zpsrdiphue1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
No. They were your standard 1.25 travertine pavers. And they use some good layers of AB and gravel. I think i purchased 20 tons of each for this project. And polymeric sand is what is used for grout lines.

Travertine pavers look great!! Do you know what kind of base do they use to set the pavers? Was it 4" pavers base 1" sand? Did they mix any thing with the sand?

Sorry guys. Been very busy, but here are some updated pics:

POOL IS PRETTY MUCH DONE. JUST NEEDS PEBBLE NOW. JUST WORKING ON GETTING RAMADA ROOF TILE AND STUCCO DONE BEFORE SHOOTING THE PEBBLE. LASTLY I WILL FINISH UP MY SUNKEN KITCHEN BAR AFTER PEBBLE.

Photo%20Nov%2016%204%2039%2037%20PM_zpsfpxfda1r.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.