New Addition - Dolphin E10

adirondak5

Bronze Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
Long Island , NY
Just got a Dolphin E10 , its running its first cycle right now . With 3 grandsons permanently with me and the wife and a Douglas Fir and a Sassafras tree near the pool I found myself spending a good amount of time vacuuming the pool (even though its a small pool). This thing works pretty darn good so far from what I've seen , it should free up some time for me . I did get the Ultra Fine Basket also but today was just leaves and such so the standard basket is in there . The grandsons will give it a name when they get home from school today . :)

gU170AJ.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer95Stang

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Now that I've run Rowby for a few cycles I thought I'd give a little more in depth review . I'll start off with I would purchase this again in a heart beat . I plug it in , hit the start button and pool is spotless 1 1/2 hr later , doesn't get stuck at the ladder , cord doesn't twist up , filter is easy to clean , it's light weight and easy to put in take out of pool , it even scrubs the wall half way up . Granted I have a small pool , I can't see where a larger AGP would not get the same performance . I do have the Ultra Fine Filter Basket at $65 additional(yea , that hurt a bit) that I also recommend . I would highly recommend the E10 even though its not the cheapest option out there , it just works. ;)

That's been my experience as well. Once in a while it misses a few areas but nothing a power cycle
and running it again doesn't take care of. And that fine basket does make a difference for sure.

Good thinking on raising the tracks up to keep the brush from being flattened. I store it that way too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.